Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Saints and Martyrs


[by daunt]


excerpted from
a larger work]



 inheavenlygrass

St Cyborg of Assisi aka the patron saint of cuddly things, the gutter edition. 

Aka The Winter Soldier once my imagination gets going.

This was inspired by Chapter 25 of Blue-eyed Matador and Tony’s hilarious commentary on the Winter Soldier’s affinity for all things fuzzy, feathery, and gutter-y.

For FlamingoQueen for their incredible fic Blue-eyed Matador

I hate the quality of this, I don’t have a big enough scanner so I had to try to get a photo with my phone and it’s doing weird things to the dark/light balance.

 flamingo-queen-writes

This is utterly gorgeous! I love the mother rat and her rat babies, and the halo of knives and bullets, and all the details… 😍😍😍 Truly, this is St Cyborg of Assisi in all his saintly glory!

Thank you so so much! I love it!

 sunshineailin

Wow!!!! It looks amazing!!!


[found here]


["The White Wolf. Bucky Barnes 
This was a total Jesus reference and I love it."

No comments: