Thursday, April 13, 2023

From One Fashion Extreme to the Other

The Grandpa Aesthetic
AKA The Suburban Dad Aesthetic --


[found here]


I need a moment 😩🥺😭❤️❤️

 yesand87

Suburban Dad War!


Just a really quick sketch, cause this idea was too funny to me.

 riricitaa

Oh my god this is so amazing and hilarious 😂


[found here]

The Ugly Sweaters Aesthetic --


Let me present to you ugly sweater extravaganza where only Sam understood the assignment and was most fun to draw :) Although giving Steve the most grandpa clothes I could think of was fun (even if I cant draw him to save my life >.<) also giving Bucky and Nat matching outfits (with each other AND their cats) because they exactly the type of couple that coordinates their outfits and also going with winter clothes not fitting the winter weather ;P

[art and text
by nocek]

The "Walk Walk Fashion Baby" Aesthetic --


[by mbyak]

The Aesthetic We All WANT To See --



No comments: