Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Mutual First Impressions





Steve: He was strong, fast, had a metal arm
Natasha: Oh boy
Steve: Was undressing me with his eyes
Steve: The sexual tension was so thick my shield cut RIGHT THROUGH it
Steve: I’m gonna take him on a date.
Natasha: Steve, I don’t think that’s a good i-
Steve: We’re gonna buy a cute house somewhere. He’ll have my babies
Natasha: That’s not even-
Steve: You’re all invited to the wedding. Tell the others
Natasha: STEVE
Steve:
Steve: Did Nick Fury just die

 moonykat

Steve: He was fast, strong, had a metal arm. Well-built, a bit shorter than me, I'd say in his thirties. Long, brown hair, steel blue eyes, so focused and yet a little lost. Strong hands, and long legs, his thighs looked like they could split-

Natasha:




[found here]






[text by incorrectbucko;






["an AU where Steve meets 
MCU!Sebastian Stan 
for the first time 😏"
gifset by riricitaa]

No comments: